Thursday, June 30, 2011

CUTEST Smartboard Calendars and Linky Party

As I searched for Smartboard Calendars today, I ran across this website that has the CUTEST calendars for each month of the year... FREE! I just have to share with you the site:


The website is called The Wright Room and offers Smartboard files for various subjects.  Some you purchase but ALL of their calendar files are for free.  I downloaded August and LOVED it.  You have to check it out!

That brings me to the linky party Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher is having.

Lutton 519

She is asking to post your favorite Smartboard websites and lessons {which most are free} and there are a ton of posts already.  So go check them out...if you don't have a Smartboard you still might find something you can use. 

BTW... thanks to all those who commented about the Saxon Meeting Calendar.  I think I will try to create something for my Smartboard so that I don't have to use up so much bulletin board space.  Smiles ~

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...