Friday, July 8, 2011

Place Value Poem ~ Freebie!

I have been updating some files for the new school year and here is one that I just made into a document.  I used this last year and wrote this poem on chart paper for us to refer to when we were working with place value and then again when we started double digit addition.  It really helped some of my kiddos to remember to always start in the ones place.  I did not make this up... I can't remember where I found it - maybe a mailbox magazine? If you know who wrote it, let me know so I can give the proper credit.  If you would like a copy of the poem click HERE.


I have some other things I've been working on too and will gladly share also when I finish, in case it will work for your classroom.  For now, I'm off to CARS2 - taking my 3 kids to the show this afternoon.
OH - and I want to thank Dee Dee Wills of Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for giving me a shout-out about my blog last night!  I appreciate her kind words.  Isn't she the greatest?
Smiles ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Love this poem! Thanks for sharing it for free! :o)

    ✰ Mrs. Kincaid
    Mrs. Kincaid’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem. Will print it and add it to my calendar bulletin board! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...