Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cartoon Couples Match-Up Game ~ Freebie!

Is Valentine's Day seriously this week?  My how the time FLIES!
 As I was planning for this week, I made up this JUST FOR FUN game for V-day - I will use it as a get up and move around the room activity and then place it in a center for the rest of the week - just for fun!  



I used to play this game with my 3rd graders and had more difficult characters like Thomas O'Malley and Bianca.... BUT I don't know if my little guys have ever seen these older cartoons??  So I took those out and added in some newbies like Wall-e and Mr. Incredible so hopefully it will be a fun, filler activity.  You can download it for free at my TpT store!  Happy Heart Day!



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...